FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT
MEASURE AN EXISTING RING
1. Select a ring that fits the desired finger.
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
3. Use the chart to determine your ring size (see below).
MEASURE YOUR FINGER
1. Wrap a strip of paper or string around your desired finger.
2. Make sure that paper/string is pulled snug to your finger.
3. Mark the spot where the paper/string meets and measure the distance (in mm).
4. Use the chart to determine your ring size (see below).
GET YOUR FREE RING SIZER
We want you to find your perfect fit! We'll send you a free ring sizer - you just pay for shipping.
Measure all of your fingers and keep it somewhere safe in case you forget your size.
- The best time to measure your fingers is at the end of the day when they're at their largest
- Cold weather can shrink your fingers, so make sure they're warm
- Alcohol and sodium can make your fingers swell, so keep this in mind when you're measuring your ring size